Your Ride Control Pros
If your car or truck bounds, floats, sways, or nose dives, it's time to visit your local auto pros. Experts recommend changing your shocks and struts every 50,000. See the expert technicians at AutoTire for shocks and struts:
- We stock a complete line of shock absorbers, coil springs, and MacPherson struts.
- Our ASE certified technicians give your vehicle a preventative maintenance assessment every time your visit. If they detect a leaky, bent or broken shock or strut, they’ll inform you in writing.
- You get a LIFETIME warranty and 30-day price guarantee on all shocks and struts purchased and installed at AutoTire.
Request an appointment online for shock and strut repairs or stop by at your convenience. Same day appointments are available. We’re open seven days a week, including evenings and most holidays.
Shocks and struts do more than cushion you on rough roads. They assist road control and ensure your safety. The Motorist Assurance Program (MAP)* now recommends that you consider replacing your shocks and struts at 50,000 miles.
What do shocks & struts do for my vehicle?
- Keep your tires in contact with the road
- Shorten your braking distance
- Control spring and suspension movement
- Reduce vehicle bounce, sway and roll
- Maintain wheel alignment and promote even tire wear
The Bottom Line
For a safer, smoother ride and a longer tire life to boot, call on the pros at AutoTire for your next shocks and struts replacement. Request an appointment today.
+2010 Honda Accord. Dealer price based on dealer phone shops.
* 2011 Standards for Automotive Repair