Save Time & Money on Routine Service at AutoTire
The first thing the dealer does when you buy a new vehicle, is hand you the owner’s manual and take you on a tour of their service department. Did you know that any qualified auto care facility can perform the required scheduled maintenance? You don’t have to go to the dealer.
- Save Time. We’re open seven days a week, including holidays, at 1,109 locations in 25 states. That means we fit scheduled maintenance into your schedule, not the other way around.
- Save Money. We perform scheduled maintenance at a cost up to 50% less than your dealer.** Click here for service promotions and coupons.
- Keep on Schedule. We send you service reminders when it’s time for your next appointment. Every time you visit, we provide you with a free scheduled maintenance printout.
- We’re the Experts. Our technicians, many ASE certified, service 4 million cars a year. We know scheduled maintenance.
- Request an appointment online today for scheduled maintenance. Same day appointments available. We're open evenings, Saturdays, Sundays and holidays.
Why Maintenance Matters
- Warranty. You need to follow the service schedule to keep your vehicle warranty in effect.
- Vehicle Life. Your car or truck will last longer when you protect the engine with regular oil changes and maintain the power train and undercarriage.
- Fuel Economy. You can improve your gas mileage by as much as 9% by keeping your engine properly tuned, inflating your tires to the specific pressure, and using the recommended grade of oil.*
- Safety. The service schedule includes important safety checks and maintenance measures.
- Performance. Your vehicle will be more responsive, and deliver a smoother, quieter ride, if you keep it in shape by following the schedule for oil changes, lubrication, filter and parts replacement, and system and fluid level checks.
- Trade-in Value. You will get more for your sale or trade if you produce records showing you followed the maintenance schedule.