Quality replacement parts and emissions expertise
Today’s exhaust systems are more sophisticated than ever before. That’s great for the environment and your fuel economy. The trade-offs? Dreaded check engine lights and periodic emissions inspections in many states and metro areas. You can rely on the pros at AutoTire to troubleshoot any exhaust system problems and keep your vehicle and auto emissions systems running in top condition.
Benefits of the New Auto Emissions Technology
- Reduce pollution
- Improve fuel efficiency
- Promote health and safety
- Control noise
If your check engine light comes on, your muffler begins to growl, or your engine stutters or chokes, request an appointment with the experts at AutoTire.
Rust Never Sleeps
As advanced as today’s exhaust system components are, they are still susceptible to corrosion and damage. The higher the mileage, the greater likelihood your vehicle will need a replacement:
- Catalytic converter
- Exhaust pipe
- Tail pipe
These parts can rust because of constant exposure to dirt, rain, and road salt. Rough roads and debris can cause physical damage. Fuel system, combustion, and other engine problems can also harm your exhaust system components.
The Auto Emissions Experts
Repairing and maintaining these high-tech systems requires special training, diagnostic equipment, and tools.
- We perform state safety and emissions inspections.*
- Our technicians, many of them ASE certified, will evaluate your exhaust system for FREE and provide a written estimate for any recommended repairs.
- Save on mufflers and catalytic converters. Our mufflers come with a LIFETIME warranty and 30-day price guarantee. Your muffler might wear out, but your warranty never will!
- Request an appointment online or stop by for mufflers, catalytic converters, or other exhaust system work at your convenience. Same day appointments are available. We’re open seven days a week, including evenings and most holidays.
+2010 Honda Accord. Dealer price based on dealer phone shops.
* Not available at all locations and in all states. Call your neighborhood AutoTire.